Jessica + Corey | Wedding

I started out the day with Jessica at her brother’s cute character house in Kerrisdale. It was such a cozy spot to get ready in and I loved the feeling of excitement you could feel in everyone as the girls got ready!

Hair and makeup for Jessica and her girls was done by  Anita Lee from Hairspray and Lipgloss – I’ve worked with them before and they’re fantastic!

Meanwhile my second photographer, Karen Dyke, was with the boys as they got themselves ready… and had a little breakfast 🙂

How cute are these two? 🙂

The ceremony was held at Knox United Church in Kerrisdale – it was so cute inside!

I love the look on Corey’s face as he saw Jessica coming down the aisle…

Mr and Mrs 🙂

After the ceremony we headed off for some portraits in Stanley Park and Coal Harbour

Seriously? Isn’t Jessica stunning? 🙂

Tea ceremony time!

We found a moment to run out and get a couple more shots before the reception… 🙂

The reception was held in the Crystal Pavilion room at the Pan Pacific Hotel

The cake was beautiful… I love flowers as cake decor!

Jessica and Corey had a few performances through the night… it was really lovely to watch their friends celebrate their love through their artforms!

The first dance 🙂

Everybody dance!!!

The rings

One last shot…

Jessica and Corey – it was truly a pleasure to be there with you through such an amazing day! 🙂

{ amber }

10 notes + Add comment
  • Az

on August 15, 2010  4:37 am

Amber these are seriously good images, and not a week shot there. I was so impressed with the getting ready shot and they just got better and better. The bride and groom have been composed so well in very well chosen locations too.

• Alex

on August 15, 2010  5:48 am

Great dance shots. I like the 3-light setup.

• Kat Braman

on August 15, 2010  8:04 am

oh those first dance shots are just killer!

• Daniel Dunlap

on August 15, 2010  8:14 am

I am loving the photos of the bride and groom in the trees!

• Kyle

on August 15, 2010  3:43 pm

Amber, I think you truly do an awesome job of capturing the full package of every wedding you shoot -- the details, the real emotions and the sweet posed portraits!

• George L Koroneos

on August 15, 2010  7:11 pm

From start to finish, this is one of the best sets of wedding photos I've ever seen, and I blog stalk a lot of photographers. Seriously, this wedding is a work of art, and the couple is going to be overjoyed with your photos.

• Paul Von Rieter

on August 15, 2010  9:54 pm

Straight up drop dead gorgeous work... every last shot. seriously.

• Avelaine Scyrup

on August 15, 2010  10:00 pm

These are all fantastic! The bride is positively gorgeous!

• ayesha

on August 16, 2010  3:06 am

o amber. cute kids, stunning bride - seriously! - gorgeous light, a beautiful wedding... what's not to love? as always, you captured all this so perfectly. my favorites are the close-up shots of the bride and groom looking at each other during the ceremony... such tender, intimate expressions. what wonderful memories for them!

• Heather

on August 24, 2010  7:49 pm

Stunning, stunning work, Amber. I adore the way you capture the smallest detail. Great job!